Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: up to £26k dependent on experience
Our client is a leading business in their industry, based on the outskirts of Bolton. Due to growth over the last 18 months they are looking for a strong Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. The business are passionate about what they do and forward-thinking with new lines/processes so you must be commercially minded, driven and forward-thinking to continue assisting them with their growth plans. Working with a qualified Finance Director you will be the number 2 in finance - completely hands on with all things accounts
- Management accounts up to trial balance alongside Finance Director
- Ensuring trial balance is correct at month end
- Preparing journals, accruals, prepayments for month end
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year end audit assistance and cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with annual P&L forecasting, budgets and balance sheet revisions
- Gross profit reporting weekly, investigating any variances against forecast
- Daily and month-end reconciliations through multiple bank accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and shipping companies
- Quarterly VAT returns and corporate tax reconciliations
In return you will get the chance to work in a growing business with excellent opportunities
- AAT qualified and studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in an Assistant Accountant role currently.
- Exposure to month end management accounts/forecasting essential
- Good Excel skills / knowledge of SAGE beneficial
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'