Assistant Management Accountant + Study Support
Based: Haslingden Area
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
Our client, country leading, specialist business. Are currently looking for a dynamic, ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. They operate from a fantastic head office based just near Haslingden and working in a finance team of 4 - there are plenty of opportunities to work closely with the Group Financial Controller - taking on various senior responsibilities
To be considered for this role, you must have the below experience and be either studying your CIMA/ACCA OR completed AAT and looking to start CIMA/ACCA very soon.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with monthly management accounts production
- Posting journals, managing accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet and supplier reconciliations
- Analysing trial balance at month end.
- Sales/margin reporting - weekly and monthly
- Data & sales analysis and reporting back to the Finance Director
- VAT returns and Intrastat reporting
- Cashbook posting and bank reconciliations in preparation for bank forecasts
- Liaising with HMRC when required.
In return you will get the chance to work with a fantastic company, offering good benefits, a generous package and the chance to carry on with or embark on your CIMA at a cost to the company.
Plenty of opportunity to to take on lots of responsibility and work with a supportive Financial Controller who wants somebody who is keen, dynamic and looking to progress.
Please only apply if you have experience in the above role.]
Ideally to start ASAP but notice period will also be considered. Send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job