A growing manufacturing business in Driffield is looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing team. They are looking for somebody at the late stages of AAT or early stages of CIMA/ACCA and full study support is on offer. Duties will include:
- Production of the management pack
- Profit and Loss variance reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations * Daily and Monthly reporting
- Daily reconciliation of cash receipts and allocation on the system
- Posting bank receipts and payments from a number of sources
- Analysis and posting of credit card payments
- Weekly Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- VAT returns
- Assisting with the purchase ledger
- Attending and monitoring stocktakes
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Various other duties and ad hoc reporting
If you are wanting an employer that truly values their staff and offers excellent benefits, then apply now or get in touch with Amy Marper at Marks Sattin.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'