A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a rapidly growing SME in the manufacturing sector. Our client are looking to recruit a progressive studier to closely support the Management Accountant in their expanding finance team. You will have a minimum of 2 years in an accounting function and exposure to month end processes. The client is looking for an individual who is looking to qualify over the next few years.
Assisting with the following:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments and maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Currently Studying (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT)
- Assisting with Management Accountanting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and
- Team-player with a hands on attitude
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job