A fantastic Assistant Accountant role has become available with a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Wrexham area. This is an exciting new position to join an expanding organisation who can provide a collaborative and cohesive working environment. Joining the Management Accounts team, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the production of monthly management accounts. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is currently studying their professional qualifications ACCA/CIMA with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced, rewarding industry. The successful candidate will be given study support for their choosen professional qualification.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of purchasing and invoice clearance transactions
- Ensure movements of stock/materials are correctly recorded throughout the accountancy system
- Assisting with month end reporting for the Management Accountants
- Accurately cost new/alternative products
- Liaising with other sites in relation to the stock systems
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACCA/CIMA studier
- Previous experience within the manufacturing industry is essential
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to working pattern during busy periods i.e. month end
If you have all of the above requirements for the Assistant Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'