£24,000 to £26,000 + CIMA/ACCA Study Support
Are you an ambitious and assertive Assistant Management Accountant with experience of working within property management and looking for your next career step?
The most profitable arm of this national property management organisation seeks an applicant with the drive and enthusiasm to improve their P & L analysis and understand their property portfolio. You will undertake detailed analysis of the variances to budget and enjoy producing detailed management information working closely with the head of finance.
You will ideally:
- Have previous experience of assisting in management accounts production within the property management sector
- Be confident in your abilities to interact with non-finance personnel
- Want to work and grow with a dynamic and ambitious business whilst getting the experience in line with your studies to become qualified
- Possess excellent MS Excel skills to allow you to manipulate information efficiently with accuracy
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to develop your commercial understanding of a well-established and successful business
- Enjoy working within a cohesive and experienced team, mentored by the approachable and technically gifted Financial Controller
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits scheme including full financial study support for CIMA or ACCA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-organised group in a newly created position designed to add value and strengthen the analysis and commercial output of the management accounts team.
- Assistant Management Accountant - Property Management Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job