Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working closely with the large manufacturing company based in Cramlington who are seeking to recruit for an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. To be considered for the position you must have previously worked in a Finance Team with a varied accounting skill set and be AAT qualified (or part qualified) as a minimum.
As Assistant Management Accountant some of your key duties will include:
- Supporting the Company Accountant and Management Accountant in providing an efficient, accurate and confidential finance function that supports the wider business
- Sales Ledger lead responsible for debt recovery
- Importing sales invoices and credit notes into Sage from Excel spreadsheets and reconciling month end customer balances
- Inputting, matching, and processing of purchase invoices
- Processing supplier payments and dealing with supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting bank payments and receipts
- Process company credit card transactions and reconcile to statements
- Maintaining fixed asset register spreadsheet
- Cashbook management and reconciliations
- Managing and reconciling petty cash
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Accruals and prepayments
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating monthly reports
If you think you have the required skill set and are part/fully AAT qualified or more then please apply today. Unfortunately those who are not qualified will not be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'