Consumer Additions are currently working with a high end Design company that are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant for a progressive opportunity in their team, based in their new Central London Head offices.
This role will work with the Financial Control and Commercial teams, responsible for preparation of the P&L, partnering with multiple business units including Sales, Marketing & HR. This will be ideally suited for someone with a strong financial background, an inquisitive mind, looking to take the next step in their career in line with their studies.
- Deliver the month end reporting for the variable P&L elements for multiple costs centres (accruals, prepayments and analysis
- Business partner key budget holders when building the annual budgets, in relation to variable costs, identifying risks and opportunities where relevant
- Identify process improvements and implement solutions which support the delivery of more timely and accurate information while adding insight and driving action
- Manage full Management Accounts for smaller subsidiaries
- Intercompany accounting & reconciliations
- UK & US VAT, returns
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support other areas of the finance function
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis
- Degree educated
- Actively studying CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent) or keen to start asap
- Previous experience of P&L, Balance Sheets, reporting, etc., ideally from a Retail / FMCG / Leisure / Hospitality / Media institution
- Ambitious, highly driven and hungry to learn
- Engaging, influential; able to successfully partner with various Heads of Departments and non-Finance personnel
- Warm, sociable, with an abundance of energy and enthusiasm
- A great sense of humour is key!
- Fixed Asset
- Management Accounts
- Vat Returns
- P&L Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job