A fantastic opportunity to join a leading, independent investment manager still owned by partners, who together have combined investment experience of over 200 years. The specialist investment teams operate on a collaborative basis with a pro-active and pragmatic investment style.
To execute all aspects of the accounting and finance function in relation to various Funds across the Portfolio including different Energy sectors. Focus will be on the provision of complete and technically excellent management information.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Quarterly Management accounting
- Supporting with annual Budget Production
- Statutory accounts production
- Preparation and filing of CT and VAT returns
- Quarterly Valuations
- Liaising with tax and legal advisers and auditors as required
- Awareness of changes to accounting standards and tax legislation
- Assisting with other parts of the company on an adhoc basis with various finance related queries
Supporting the wider team including but not limited to:
- Production of Board packs
- Assisting Investor Relations in relation to investor reporting and investor exits
- Providing timely and accurate information to Debt Associate with regards to debt reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- A well-organized candidate with great Excel skills
- A quick learner
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Extremely strong academics
- Technically strong
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Navision accounting software preferred
- Experience of Iris company secretarial software preferred
- Someone with a solid understanding of Financial Accounts and is technically up to date
- Part-qualified in Accounting ACA/ ACCA / CIMA
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'