Marshall Moore are currently working on an exclusive opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant, within a rapidly expanding SME, based in Warrington. This is an ideal permanent opportunity for a driven CIMA studier to be fast tracked into a fully qualified role.
As this is a highly sought after and exciting opportunity, the role requires an experienced candidate capable of hitting the ground running.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the monthly management accountant duties
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost Centres, P&L and Balance Sheets
- Taking on board any ad hoc projects as required
- Supporting the senior finance team
- Budgeting variances and analysis
Ideally you will have/be:
- Part-Qualified CIMA studier (ACA/ACCA studiers will be considered)
- Previous experience assisting the production of monthly management accounts
- Strong communication skills
- Able to hit the ground running
If you have all of the above requirements for the Assistant Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of part qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job