Assistant Management Accountant - German Speaking
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you’ll join an established finance team and will play a key role in the European region for this £500m global organisation.
They are offering a very attractive salary of £26k - £32.5k (based on experience) plus 7% bonus + an excellent benefits package.
It’s a highly desirable position with variety and as you develop further, you’ll have the opportunity to take on further responsibility.
The main focus on is payroll with extra accounting duties and would suit an accounts professional with some payroll experience or payroller with some accounts experience.
• Ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payroll each month, in accordance with payroll calendars
• Working with their regional payroll bureaus on the production of monthly payroll and dealing with all payroll queries and administrative requirements
• Ensuring local compliance with all legal and tax requirements including the completion of P11d’s, PAYE settlement agreements and other corporate tax returns, as required
• Ensuring that monthly disbursements are paid over to third parties correctly, in accordance with third-party regulations, on time with no penalties incurred
• Reconciling monthly payroll figures (gross to net) and posting of monthly payroll journals to general ledger, including re-charges to other entities where appropriate
• Compiling payroll reports to fulfil audit requirements and dealing with all payroll related audit queries
• Ensuring all payroll documentation is filed both with their external provider and internally
• Support external audit process for all payroll related requests
• Work with the US Finance team, where required
• Significant experience of working with payroll – coordinating all inputs to the payroll bureau, checking bureau outputs and posting payroll journals
• Experience of carrying out cost V’s budget variance analysis of all actual employee-related costs
• Experience of headcount forecasting and budgeting for all European entities
• Experience of working with German payroll is essential
• Generalist accountancy experience an advantage, to enable assistance with other accounting tasks
Knowledge and Skills:
• Payroll qualification an advantage
• Excellent team working skills
• Ability to communicate with confidence
• High level of work accuracy
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Excel skills
• The ability to plan and organise workloads and meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• A ‘can do’ approach
• Excellent demonstrable English written and verbal communication skills
If you can speak conversational German and have most of the skills and experience above, APPLY NOW, or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'