Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a leading provider of outsourcing to the Public and Private Sector within the UK. They specialise in information services, document services, financial services and Human Resources solutions.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Assistant Management Accountant for a 3 Month contract based in Belfast.
This temporary role will provide support to Senior Finance Business Partner during a period of re-structure within the Digital Division. The role will be varied and would suit someone with some experience with process improvements and making transition to an offshore Shared Service Centre. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Perform Initial review of the monthly management accounts to ensure accuracy and report variance against budget
- Support SFBP to review current processes, systems and procedures and suggest efficiency improvements where relevant
- Work with SFBP to ensure all reporting is re-formatted to standardised Digital formal
- Support SFBP in transitioning month-end finance task to offshore team
- Assist in the preparation management information pack
- Assist during month-end to review revenue and cost of sales postings
- Preform initial review of balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- A practical understanding of general accounting policies and principles
- Self-motivated with proven analytical, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Strong modelling and PC skills with proven proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Agresso
- Experience of forecasting and business planning
- Proven relationship management and business partnering skills
- A clear, succinct and articulate oral and written communication style
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritise multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and team player, who can build and deepen relationships and collaborate across the team to deliver outstanding results.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job