Assistant Management Accountant (Barnsley, £25-30k + Study Support)
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with an dynamic and progressive business, based in Barnsley, who have enjoyed a successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance Department and support the ongoing growth of the company.
Duties will include;
- Processing and review of cost variance
- Play a key role in the continuous improvement process of both financial and non financial processes.
- Preparing and interpreting weekly and monthly analysis
- Participate in the month end process to generate detailed accounts pack and supporting KPI’s and reports for the business management
- Assist in annual audit and other projects as required
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting
- Provide support and development for accounts assistants in maintaining accuracy and frequency of data processing
Person:The successful candidate will be:
- High calibre and ambitious studying towards AAT, ACCA OR CIMA (CIMA / ACCA)
- Hold strong system skills - including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with Senior Management
To apply for the position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job