Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a rapidly expanding, and hugely successsful business, based in Dorking. Due to growth, the business would like to hire an Assistant Management Accountant, who has ideally completed AAT or is actively studying towards CIMA or ACCA. Study support will be provided.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure the integrity of the management accounts being reported in a timely manner and adding value to provide insightful analysis.
- Post the monthly stock provision journals
- Prepare the monthly stock schedules and circulate to senior management
- Maintain accruals schedule and reconcile monthly to accounts system
- Maintain prepayments schedule and reconcile monthly to accounts system
- Maintain fixed asset register and calculate & post monthly depreciation
- Fully reconcile intercompany balances on a monthly basis
- Prepare wages and salaries analysis
- Reconcile other debtors and other creditors schedules to accounts system
- Reconcile the foreign currency bank accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the VAT Return
- Complete all National Statistics questionnaires by deadlines
- Ad-hoc work to assist Finance Director and Finance Manager
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, good benefits and career progression.
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job