The role of Management Accountant is to support the Head of Management Accounting in delivering high-quality, accurate & timely management information to facilitate good business decision-making. Manage specific areas of the P&L across the expanding portfolio.
- Manage specific areas of the P&L in line with timeframes of month end, highlighting & explaining significant movements to expectation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Support in the preparation of our Year End external audit
- Develop processes to improve efficiency (and integrity) of all the above
- Support the annual Business Planning & Budgeting process as required by Head of Management Accounting
- Support, input to and on occasion lead key business change initiatives / projects
- Develop and publish ad hoc reports / analysis as necessary to support the business initiatives ? Dealing with ad hoc requests from Senior Management as required
- Previous experience in a management accountant role or similar role within a large organisation preferred
- Qualifications - AAT Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA is an advantage with 3+ Years in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills, essentially around excel.
- Organised and diligent with regards to meeting timeframes
- Effective communicator, with natural rapport-building skills
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a 'can-do' approach, combined with a strong delivery ethic
- Commercially aware - capable of quickly assessing opportunities and risks and appropriate decision-making
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and plan effectively
- Flexible and adaptable in approach; quick to respond to changing business needs
- Displays a passion for change in support of delivering tangible business benefits
- financial accountant
- sales ledger
- purchase ledger
- assistant accountant
- finance manager
- accounts assistant
- management accountant
- part qualified
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'