To assist the Financial Controller in the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management accounts; to be a Business Partner providing effective and timely asset and spend analysis in order to ensure sound decision support and communication; to analyse and forecast future costs and trends to ensure pro-active financial planning is met whilst being capable of adding value to various departments of the business.
• To play a key role in the production of the monthly management accounts
• To partner with Development and IT & Operations leaders to analyse people and CAPEX requirements, licensing and other expenditure whilst providing sound advice and challenge to aid decision making and add value
• To design and deliver key KPI's to functional stakeholders and develop a framework for regular review
• To assist the Finance team during the year end and half year end audit periods
• Asset management review and analysis to include all classes (including Fixed and Intangible)
• To play part in in the production of quarterly, annual and 5 year overhead and asset plan for the company
• Provide assistance to the Financial Controller and Finance Director as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Excellent IT skills, to include Excel at an advanced level and in particular presentation skills
• The ability to build financial models
• Excellent experience of financial systems
• Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Knowledge of Sage accounting package.
• Interrogation of various business systems in order to ascertain key financial information.
• A well organised individual with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• An engaging team member with a hands-on approach.
• Approachable with highly effective communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with both financial and non-financial personnel
• Ability to work under pressure and to regular deadlines
• Self-motivated with the ability to constructively use initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job