Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor
An amazing opportunity for an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to develop with a tier one M&E contractor in Central/East London. In the heart of East London, a new position has become available to work on a £50 million fit out & shell and core project. This prestigious project has 3 years of work left as it's just started.
If you're an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 1-2 years experience wanting progression and on going training & support this could be the right role for you.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Take offs
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Management of subcontractor accounts
- Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor
- Relevant qualifications
- Competitive salary/expenses
If you are an assistant/intermediate/senior M&E quantity surveyor looking at new career options please contact Lily George on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job