Assistant Litigation Executive - PI
An opportunity has occurred for an Assistant Litigation Executive to join the Personal Injury team at a successful Law firm. The role requires a focus on managing fast track road accident, employer’s liability and public liability personal injury cases.
- Conduct litigation in RTA, EL and PL personal injury cases in order to obtain appropriate compensation for clients.
- Contribute to the department’s revenue targets.
- Handle an RTA , El and PL caseload of pre-litigation and litigated cases of mixed liability and quantum disputes and post litigation matters.
- Litigate in the region of 25% of your caseload successfully, undertaking simple court hearing.
- Draft court documents with support from team leaders
The ideal candidate will have:
- PI Litigation experience, preferably in RTA, EL and PL claims
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of the relevant Protocols and the Civil Procedure Rules
- Confidence working in a target led environment
- Clear and confident communication skills, including on the telephone
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong academic record to degree level desirable
Salary: Up to £25,000
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job