We’re looking for a highly motivated Assistant Lettings Manager to complement our fantastic residential Lettings team in Crawley. This is a great opportunity for an established Estate Agent looking for progression. This is a branch that can give you the platform to excel as a manager with a supportive Area Manager and team to help you grow market share and develop your career.
What’s in it for you as our Assistant Lettings Manager?
- Industry leading training and development
- Full support and training to become ARLA – NFOPP qualified
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- OTE: £40,000
Key responsibilities of a Assistant Lettings Manager
Assisting the running of a profitable and well organised office by providing an effective, efficient and professional lettings service to landlords and tenants. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Assistant Lettings Manager
- Assistant Manager or a Senior Lettings Negotiator, Senior Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent, Lister, Valuer looking to progress
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
King & Chasemore have a rich heritage stretching back to 1840, each of our team take extreme pride in understanding our customers and their needs. We have dealt with vast amounts of property transactions during our time, which is why when it comes to buying, selling, letting or renting our customers can be sure that they will be in safe and trusted hands.
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'