ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR LOOKING FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ASSISTANT LETTINGS MANAGER TO JOIN A WELL-ESTABLISHED ESTATE AGENCY IN NOTTING HILL
BASIC SALARY UP TO £25K + OTE UP TO £45K
This is a fantastic step up for a Senior Negotiator, looking to progress within a company where training and support is there 24/7. My client, an established Estate Agency in Notting Hill are looking to speak with top-quality candidate's whom are confident lister's.
The size of the company naturally offers quick progression for anyone whom shows dedication and a hunger for more money!
As an Assistant Lettings Manager, your role will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Matching customer needs for renting of properties
- Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Telephoning customers with new properties that have come available
- Showing people around properties in the local area
- General assistance and administration with basic IT skills & data input
- Valuation/Listing experience is essential
- Overseeing and assisting the office in manager absence
The Individual will be:
- Proactive and organised
- Extremely customer focused
- A professional approach
- Determined and resourceful
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent standard of communication
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong administration skills
APPLY TODAY TO AVOID MISSING OUT! ALL APPLICATIONS REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Lettings Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job