Assistant Lettings Manager - Hornsey
£25K BASIC (£45K ote)
Our client based in Hornsey is seeking an ambitious Assistant Lettings Manager to join their proactive team in their brand new offices.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 2 years recent Lettings experience
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of certain databases/systems are advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending valuations & negotiating prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords
- Dealing with enquiries on a daily basis including walk ins, telephone and email queries
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity
If you are interested in this Assistant Lettings Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'