Assistant Landscape Architect
Position: Assistant Landscape Architect
Duration: 6 Month Contract +
Rate: £ 17.00 ph
Kinect’s globally recognised consultancy client has an immediate requirement for an Assistant Landscape Architect to join their Urban design team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company working on exciting national projects. The work will be diverse and includes working on a diverse and expanding portfolio of environment and sustainability focussed high profile projects.
The role would suit a Degree Educated Landscape Architect who is interested in supporting design and assessment project delivery from masterplanning and feasibility, through to concept and detail design, and construction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing scaled drawings and drafting reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality
- Preparing specifications for design and construction for hard and soft landscape
- Checking own work for quality and accuracy
- Liaising with client and other professionals to establish landscape brief, LI work stage and scope of work
- Delivering agreed tasks to time and budget
- Undertaking site analysis and survey to advise on constraints and opportunities
- Presenting technical work at meetings
- Identifying potential opportunities for additional work on current and related projects
The ideally sought candidates will possess the following:
- Solid technical skills using AutoCAD
- Graphic design software experience (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Good hand drawing, sketching and word processing skills.
- UK Driving licence (Essential)
- 3D software CAD experience (Desirable)
- BIM experience (Desirable)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job