Assistant Land Buyer- Residential Housing
Up to £35,000 + Package (DOE)
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for a Asisstant Land Buyer to join there innovative team. The role will be covering the Cheshire area
As the ideal candidate my client is looking for a graduate / trainee / assistant to assist the development director and land department. This will allow you to have a good Knowledge of the area. The attitude you possess will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
- Supporting the Land Team in the identification and acquisition of sites, assisting in project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning to pre-start on the sites acquired.
- Maintenance and expansion of the Division's key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners.
- Assist the Land Team on major projects and with other relevant duties as required.
- Produce professional land packs, ensuring accurate bids are placed for land.
- Significant amounts of travel and some out of hours working, e.g. planning committees
- Relevant degree.
- Preference will be given to those familiar with all aspects of land purchase (maximisation of offer, market research, technical, commercial disciplines) - sales, commercial, technical, design, legal aspects.
- Geographical knowledge of the area preferred.
- Articulate, clear and credible, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people.
- A confident and professional networker.
- An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.Excellent package for the right candidate is on offer, with an immediate start.A highly competitive salary + Benefits (dependant on experience).
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job