We are currently looking for an Assistant or Junior Buyer to join our client based in Ashby de la Zouch. This role will be working within the procurement team and the main responsibilities will include:
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Analyse spend data, propose and implement improvement projects across varies commodities.
- Convert UK service purchase requisitions to SAP
- Raise purchase orders for spare parts & process PO’s for inventory items from internal suppliers
- Order management confirmation of all PO's
- Expediting existing purchase orders when required
- Ensure the best possible prices for purchased spares
- Meet the service quality standards of the company whilst providing excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and internal colleges
It is expected that the successful candidate will have buying experience along with the following attributes:
Highly motivated & driven
Strong communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Problem solving skills
Ability to work to deadlines
If this a role that interests you and you have the skills and knowledge required, then please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48hrs, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'