Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing market leading Professional Business Services business.
They believe that everyone has an important role to play in the success of the company, with the inclusive culture as well as our collaborative, flexible and friendly environment making it a great place to work.
They are now seeking a talented individual to join the busy IT Team. The successful candidate will as part of a team provide helpdesk support and ensure that our IT systems and technology run reliably and efficiently whilst assisting with the implementation and development of new systems to support future growth.
• Provide technical support to internal employees both professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
• Manage, maintain and upgrade our IT hardware, Microsoft server and client operating systems, desktop software and networks
• Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
• Ensure that all SLA’s are met
• Take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or on-site
• Monitor system performance and capacity to ensure availability of key systems
• Keep up to date with current IT developments.
Skills you must possess/be willing to work towards:
• IT systems covering a range of Microsoft server and client operating systems, server applications and desktop software
• Networking (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
• Virtualisation technologies
• Systems security, data backup/recovery and patch management
• Anti-virus software
• Excellent oral and written communication skills & interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Team Player
• Positive attitude
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'