Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to train and qualify as an Investment Accountant? A leading, global Lloyd's insurance speciality based in the City are recruiting for an accounting professional looking for the next step in their career.
Suitable candidates will have recently graduated with a 2:1 in Accounting, Maths, Economics or related subject. It is essential that applicants have gained a minimum of 6 months accounting experience to be considered for this role.
Training will be provided. The role will be varied, and primary duties will include:
- To perform the cash matching and custodian reconciliations for all investment portfolios on the Investment Accounting software;
- Post the monthly investment accounting journals into the ledger and perform reconciliations to source data;
- To assist the management of all the Investment and Finance related systems;
- Generate and report the investment and cash portfolio for the Group and underlying entities;
- To assist in the preparation, reconciliation, review and reporting of the investment and cash portfolio for the Group and underlying entities;
- To deliver key tasks within the Group reporting to the parent company, delivering accurate reporting and supplementary schedules;
- To assist in the fund accounting; and
- To aid the production on all Solvency II deliverables.
- Accounting experience gained within any insurance/reinsurance company; a 'blue chip' Financial Service company; or the insurance division of an accounting practice;
- Starting or currently studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ICAS/ICEAW or equivalent; and
- Strong communication skills as this role will role will be interacting with different Heads of Departments
- Basic understanding of Lloyd's insurance market
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Lloyd's underwriters, getting involved in a company that operates within a £30billion industry.
The organisation has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an ideal time to join their dynamic and growing Finance Team. This opportunity will also provide excellent scope for professional development as study support is provided
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'