* * *
A well-known Sporting Goods group is seeking a bright, ambitious Junior Investment Accountant to join its Group HQ based in the West End.
- Assist in the production of statutory and management accounts for the Investment Finance team
- Reconciliations of transactions and valuations, using SAP and Hyperion
- Prepare monthly flash figures to support commentaries for Group Finance
- Assist with portfolio accounting, supporting various projects surrounding Group assets
- Accounts Payable maintenance
- Preparing/posting journals
- Month-end close
To be considered for this job role you must meet the following criteria:
- 1:1/2:1 degree educated
- Some previous investment/portfolio/project accounting experience desirable
- Actively studying CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent (or keen to start)
- An interest in football/sport is useful (but not essential)
- Confident, professional, highly polished, with impeccable communication skills
- Warm, sociable, outgoing, with a gsoh!
- Keen to learn and develop further
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.
- financial services
- study support
- assistant accountant
- accounts assistant
- management accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'