Opal Recruitment are recruiting for an Internal Sales Engineer for a client of ours based in Hove. This is an ideal role for someone who is technically minded with proven experience in a similar role. This role is intrinsic within the commercial team, the successful candidate will possess a tenacious attitude with a great attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
Previous technical sales experience within engineering would be advantageous for this role, however full training will be given.
Salary upto£25,000 + business performance based bonus
- Liaising directly with customers, taking orders, providing quotations and assisting with technical enquiries
- Produce estimated bill of materials
- Construct and provide all commercial and technical documentation
- Manage customer expectations with lead time estimations
- Deal with any queries
- Create and update customer accounts on internal database
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are always provided
- Business development where such opportunities arise
- Process orders
- Assist with sales forecasting
- Assist with managing debtors and overdue customer accounts
- Keep up to date with suppliers and negotiate on price increases to minimise impact on the company
- Review costs against estimated costs
- Previous technical sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Tenacious attitude
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Career driven
If you may be interested in this role then please don't hesitate to contact Emma at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job