Assistant Income Recovery Officer Job, Abergele, North Wales
Are you looking for a full time job where no 2 days are the same? Do you enjoy dealing with customers ensuring they receive outstanding support whilst using their services?
We have a challenging and exciting opportunity for someone who has experience of working in a customer facing environment who can support the recovery of all aspects of debts, rents, service charges and other benefits.
In the Assistant Income Recovery Officer Job, Abergele, North Wales you will be:
- Assisting in maximising income from rents and/or service charges by ensuring prompt payment of all income due
- Managing all new arrears cases in your allocated area
- Arranging home visits to tenants in arrears
- Assisting with completing inspections, visits and general administrative work
- Follow agreed policies and procedures and the court protocol for income recovery for all property and estate charges, including rents, tenants account arrears and re-charges
- Ensure relevant documentation is provided for rent payment administration
- Liaising with the Finance Team to rectify errors and recover payments held in suspense accounts
- Communicating with external agencies regarding tenant benefit entitlements and applications
- Provide cover for other members of staff during holidays, sickness or other absences and in
To be considered for the Assistant Income Recovery Officer Job, Abergele, North Wales you will need:
- Previous experience working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of undertaking general administration duties and working to a high standard
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, with confidence in using Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in order to relate to and engage with people at all levels within the organisation, with customers, members of the public and external agencies
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills with the ability to defuse conflict and to deal effectively with aggressive and difficult customers as and when required
- Full UK Driving Licence with the use of a vehicle for work purposes
Important… The post holder may also be required to attend meetings off site and visit tenants at home, some of which may take place outside normal working hours. A substantial amount of the role will be carried out away from the office environment.
This is a temporary role full time (37 hours per week) role for a period of initially 6 months. The salary is £11.64 per hour and the role will be based throughout the County of Conwy.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job