A Part Time Assistant HR Business Partner is required
Your new company
A leading housing and regeneration company, based in the Tees Valley. Who provide over 10,000 homes across a variety of different tenures, from rental stock to shared ownership and outright market sale units.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Assistant HR Business Partner to join the HR team on a permanent. The HR team works collaboratively and in partnership with the business management teams. The successful candidate will work as part of the team assisting in a wide range of HR matters whilst developing their skills within the sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, resilient self-starter who has recent HR administration experience to develop their skills and career. You will need first class communication and influencing skills and a flexible 'learn as you go' approach to the range of challenges and projects which you will be involved in support.
Your new role
- Work as part of a HR team delivering high quality HR services to the Group
- Support the work of HRBPs enabling them to provide strategic and operational HR business partnering to managers
- Provide advice and guidance to HR Administrators, ensuring an effective transnational service
- Support the maintenance and development of the HR data system
- Co-ordinate data collation for reporting against KPIs and action plans
- Provide support for HR projects or lead on specific small HR projects to support the achievement of strategic objectives
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide support for HRBP case work and take on specific cases as directed by the HRBPs. Case work will normally include absence management but may also include, capability, disciplinary, grievance, redundancy. Liaise with external partners such as Occupational Health, physiotherapy, staff support services etc. where appropriate.
- Provide guidance to HR Administrators, ensuring an effective transnational service. This may include supervision and work allocation from time to time.
- Support processes aimed at identifying and recording learning & development needs.
- Provide support for all recruitment processes.
- Support the development of initiatives to improve and maintain the reputation of the Company as an employer of choice, e.g. provision of apprenticeships, school/college links.
- Utilise, develop and roll out HR electronic systems to maintain security of HR data and ensure centralised re portable data to aid management decision making.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties required. You will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties in line with the purpose and grading of the post.
What you'll get in return
Part time hours to work with a reputable and growing company, with an attractive package. Offer excellent terms and conditions including a 10% employer contributory pension scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and flexible working, death in service insurance cover, local discounts and the chance to work and develop within a dynamic, friendly environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.