Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Hotel Manager to join the team based in Newquay Seafront. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum.
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 550 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. Our Assistant Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Assistant Hotel Manager of the 76 bedroom Bar Cafe site in Newquay Seafront, you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception, housekeeping and bar café teams.
What you’ll be doing as our Assistant Hotel Manager
- Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned by company best practice
- Ensuring food is prepared and presented to brand standard
- Maximising food and beverage sales by cross and upselling
- Reviewing customer feedback to produce targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
What we’ll expect from our Assistant Hotel Manager
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
What benefits can you expect as our Assistant Hotel Manager
- Annual bonus of up to 20%.
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Additional holiday with each year of tenure
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Assistant Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job