Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for Assistant Hotel Manager to join the team based in London Finchley. Working on a full time, permanent basis you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £22,500 per annum.
Travelodge is a fast expanding, value hotel chain with a heritage of over 30 years. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. Our Assistant Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Assistant Hotel Manager of the 128 room site in Finchley, you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception, housekeeping and bar café teams.
What you will be doing as our Assistant Hotel Manager
- Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned by company best practice
- Ensuring food is prepared and presented to brand standard
- Maximising food and beverage sales by cross and upselling
- Reviewing customer feedback to produce targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three we look for are Care for People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
What you can expect from us as our Assistant Hotel Manager
- By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 20%. Additional benefits include:
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
- Extra holiday with each year’s tenure
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Assistant Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!