Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Hotel Manager to join the team based in Cheshunt. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £20,500 per annum.
Assistant Hotel Manager
Travelodge is a rapidly expanding value hotel chain with a UK estate of over 530 properties. Our Assistant Hotel Managers provide an outstanding customer experience by delivering a consistent and high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Assistant Hotel Manager of this 100 room site in Cheshunt, you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception, housekeeping and bar café teams. Your role would also include:
- Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned by company best practice
- Ensuring food is prepared and presented to brand standard
- Maximising food and beverage sales by cross and upselling
- Reviewing customer feedback to produce targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
Benefits of becoming our Assistant Hotel Manager
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
- Extra holiday with each year’s tenure
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Assistant Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job