Assistant Hotel Manager – Premier Inn
At award-winning Premier Inn, we’re proud to be the UK’s biggest hotel brand. There are three keys to our success: comfy accommodation of real quality, truly affordable prices, and dedicated teams of brilliant people. Join one of those teams and you’ll help us achieve our ambitions to grow - in a big way. We are proud to be part of the Whitbread family of brands. As the UK’s largest operator of hotels & restaurants, Whitbread makes every day experiences special for millions of customers and creates excellent career opportunities for people like you!
Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading and managing the day to day operations of the hotel, ensuring we deliver exceptional guest experiences day in day out.
You’ll be a proven expert when it comes to delivering results and leading teams to achieve success and a pro when it comes to finding solutions to problems. With your proactive, hands on approach, you’ll be passionate about consistently going above and beyond to nail the moments of truth. You’ll also:
- Work alongside the team, leading by example. Monitoring performance and ensuring the team are confident and prepared
- Work with and support restaurant partners to ensure each guest receives the best end to end guest journey
- Minimise financial risk through full compliance of key controls
- Ensure personal and team full compliance with health & safety policies and procedures, including reporting and recording hazards/accidents in the correct format
- Ensure a culture of excellence through the delivery of brand standards and actively seek guest feedback to learn and improve
- Act with empathy in all guest interactions to ensure issues are resolved effectively and guests leave delighted
At every venue in the Whitbread family, everyone is welcome. That goes for our customers, and it goes for our people too. You’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day. And you’ll benefit from the best training and development programmes in the industry. Remember, wherever you’re coming from, we will help you get to anywhere you want to go. And, if you work more than 16 hours a week with us, you could also choose to study for an apprenticeship, giving you nationally recognised qualifications that are yours to keep.
So, are you ready to start a career with the fastest growing UK hotel brand?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'