Assistant Hotel Manager - Midlothian
Assistant Hotel Manager - 40 hours p/week - Offering competitive hourly pay
At award-winning Premier Inn, we’re proud to be the UK’s biggest hotel brand. There are three keys to our success: comfy accommodation of real quality, truly affordable prices, and dedicated teams of brilliant people. Join one of those teams and you’ll help us achieve our ambitions to grow - in a big way. We are proud to be part of the Whitbread family of brands. As the UK’s largest operator of hotels, restaurants and coffee shops, Whitbread makes everyday experiences special for millions of customers. And creates excellent career opportunities for people like you.
We’ve changed the way we do things and now have a number of exciting permanent Assistant Hotel Manager opportunities across Premier Inn. Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading and managing the day to day operations of the hotel, ensuring we deliver exceptional guest experiences day in day out.
You’ll be a proven expert when it comes to delivering results and leading teams to achieve success and a pro when it comes to finding solutions to problems. With your proactive, hands on approach, you’ll be passionate about consistently going above and beyond to nail the moments of truth. You’ll also:
- Work alongside the team, leading by example. Monitoring performance and ensuring the team are confident and prepared
- Work with and support restaurant partners to ensure each guest receives the best end to end guest journey
- Minimise financial risk through full compliance of key controls
- Ensure personal and team full compliance with health & safety policies and procedures, including reporting and recording hazards/accidents in the correct format
- Ensure a culture of excellence through the delivery of brand standards and actively seek guest feedback to learn and improve
- Act with empathy in all guest interactions to ensure issues are resolved effectively and guests leave delighted
If you have proven experience of leading a shift in a customer facing environment, and are passionate about really making a difference then we would love to help you reach your full potential and build a rewarding career with us. At every venue in the Whitbread family, everyone is welcome. That goes for our customers, and it goes for our people too. You’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day. And you’ll benefit from the best training and development programmes in the industry. So wherever you’re coming from, we will help you get to anywhere you want to go.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'