Assistant SHE Manager - Nights - Food Manufacturing - West London
A very exciting opportunity has come up for an Assistant SHE Manager to join of the UKs biggest brands within Chilled Food. This role will be a perfect fit for someone who has experience working in Health, Safety and Environmental and looking to take their next step up.
In this role you will be given to opportunity to work with the HSE Team in order to;
- Compile and record HS&E statistical data to deliver Group reporting requirements
- Maintain the Site HS&E systems to ensure adherence to all relevant legislation and agreed on internal standards
- Conduct routine Risk Assessments and reports in line with location requirements to monitor compliance with Group policy
- Support both internal and external HS&E audits and inspections to meet with agreed guidelines and standards
- Deliver basic HS&E training to factory floor colleagues (e.g. Behavioural Safety, Toolbox talks) to support the way of keeping people healthy and safe
- Ensure best practice in risk assessments, standard operating procedures, toolbox talks and newsletters to support the delivery of the Site HS&E plans
In order to perform in this role you will need;
- Experience in a similar position
- Up to date knowledge on HSE Legislation
This position is working Monday - Friday on nights. If you are interested please call Lexy Pring on or email
You will be earning up to £27,000.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job