Assistant Health and Safety Coordinator required in LE4
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Health and Safety Coordinator to work within an organisation within the Public Sector in the LE4 area, to assist the Manager in the implementation, monitoring and development of all aspects of health and safety within the organisation.
37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
4-month contract- potential for the position to become permanent
£14 an hour
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practices
- Ability to produce statistical reports appropriate to a senior management level audience
- Ability to present health and safety performance updates appropriate to a senior manager level
- Ability to use an electronic document management system such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Analytical skills sufficient to interrogate statistical data and produce graphical reports
- Ability to create and deliver visual presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word sufficient to produce basic reports.
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level sufficient to interrogate spreadsheets, use pivot tables, create graphs and produce graphical reports
Other requirements include:
- Highly developed verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly
- Ability to devise effective working practices and/or procedures in a methodical way
- Experience of working as part of a team to achieve team and organisational objectives
- Good organisational and planning skills sufficient to plan own time and workload to ensure that deadlines and timescales are met
- Willing to undertake further training as necessary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'