Are you a hardworking and motivated class teacher or senior leader looking to take the next step in your career?
An inclusive and friendly primary school based in the borough of Sutton are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Head Teacher to start in September 2018. The school are seeking a dynamic individual to work in partnership with the Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher to lead and manage the school.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An individual with the capacity to work with the Head Teacher and other senior leaders to continue to develop a growing school
- Someone who sets high expectations for both staff and students across the school
- Have experience of leading at senior level within the primary age range
- An individual with a drive to succeed and passionate about education for all
- Someone who has a track record of implementing successful strategies to raise attainment
- A team player, able to develop strong relationships, promote positive parental involvement and links with the wider community
The school can offer the successful candidate:
- Experience in an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' School
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- A huge range of CPD opportunities
- Positive behaviour that is reflected across the school
- A dynamic and forward thinking team
To be suitable for this role you must have Qualified Teacher Status and experience leading your own class in order to model best practice across the school. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to take their first steps into leadership.
Send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson today if this sounds like the role for you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job