Position: Assistant Head of Care - Addlestone
Location: Addlestone, Surrey
Rate: £9.90 per hour
As an integral part of the Care Team you will be responsible for leading and supporting your team, ensuring they are providing a high-quality care and service to all residents at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the Home, ensuring care plans and risk assessments are regularly reviewed through continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care.
We want you to have pride in working for the Charity. From your first day, we’ll provide you with a thorough induction, supervision and regular training. We provide consistent career development, giving you all the help, you need to take the best care of our residents, while also supporting your professional development.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or working towards
- Minimum 12 months full-time or equivalent in a residential care setting with older people.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of Dementia Care.
- To provide a high quality of care and support to the residents
- Administer and record medication as specified within the care plans, ensuring weekly audits are completed
- Conduct supervisions with the care staffing team
- To facilitate team meetings
- Responsible for updating and reviewing of care plans including risk assessments
- Co-ordinate review meetings with families and residents
- To give handover on each shift
- Comply with internal and external policies, standards and legislation
- Actively support the vision, philosophies and values of the charity
- Supervise and take part in the induction of new staff
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Act as a role model to the team
- Structured Induction
- Support with Achieving accredited qualifications.
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Staff welfare benefits
- Working for a Not For Profit Organisation
- Free Uniforms provided
- Care Plans
- Quality Of Care
- Social Care
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job