Assistant Head Housekeeper - Donegal Hotel - Uniform Provided - 27 500 EUR
My client property is a stunning hotel in beautiful Ireland and is located very close to Donegal Town.
They are now looking for two experienced Assistant Housekeeping Managers who have a passion for ensuring the hotel standards are maintain at all times.
Live in is not included but the hotel work with a local a Estate Agent and will do everything to help you find share accommodation 300 -350 EUR is the average for a room in a house share
Essential Functions as Assistant Head Housekeeper
- Complete accommodation’ work sheets before the staff arrive making sure that any special requests are noted.
- Monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in rooms, storage areas, linen rooms, offices, laundry, restrooms and public areas.
- Monitors job performance pertaining to the level of cleanliness.
- Trains and coaches Accommodation Assistants.
- Compiles and reports accurate status of guest rooms to front office.
- Maintains room quality as per check list.
- Conducts inventories of linen, supplies and equipment as required.
- Orders and receives supplies so as to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Manages schedules and rosters.
- Works closely with Maintenance to coordinate projects for the guest rooms.
- Ensures quality services are rendered in meeting guest needs and that guest relations are enhanced.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please send us your CV today!
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Hotel Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job