Salary: £35,000 Plus Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Toner Graham are working on behalf of a highly reputable, luxury hotel chain for their modern office in Coventry. Our clients' urgent business needs require an experienced
Assistant Group Accountant to work within their fast paced and growing finance department.
Our client requires a high calibre Assistant Group Accountant with strong communication and reporting skills for this job which is easily commutable from the areas of Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Nuneaton and Rugby. In this job you will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller
This job will entail the following responsibilities:
- VAT on construction projects
- Manage the year end process
- Assisting in the preparation of group forecasts and budgets
- Cash management including liaising with fund monitor on drawdown queries
- Overseeing processing payments and company credit cards
- Balancing intercompany reconciliations'
- Acting as lead on controls compliance and audit
- Assisting in the prep of appraisals for new projects and forecasting for new developments
- Reporting on spend and variation
- Overseeing the ledgers
- Overseeing compliance
The organisation occupies a premium position in its sector and is a supporter of continuing professional development with good opportunities for progression in to other high profile jobs. They will consider a minimum of part qualified accountants (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a good amount of commercial acumen. Sound IT skills are a pre-requisite, as are exceptional communication skills.
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity with a professional company where you can make a real difference, please apply now for a confidential discussion.
Toner Graham is a Kelly Services company and is working as an agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job