Are you a recently graduated quantity surveyor that would like to work for an international consultancy with a growing construction and property presence in Belfast, Northern Ireland? Would you like to get inducted into Quantity surveying via a comprehensive and renowned graduate scheme? A rare opportunity has come up within a global consultancy and we require two enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor graduates.
Donard recruitment are working with a Global consultancy to assist in resourcing for top UK and Ireland construction talent. This company are renowned for their company culture, sustainability, market insight and flagship projects. Employing over 25,000 people globally our client has reached the highest possible standards, independently voted by industry professionals and therefore officially a "SUPERBRAND".
Due to an increase in commercial projects our client is seeking to add a new junior/graduate quantity surveyor to their team. Job responsibilities to include;
- Pre-contract responsibilities such as measurements, cost estimates, tender writing, assisting in cost plans, attending meetings with various departments.
- Post contract responsibilities such as site visits, payment review, on-going development of cost plans, financial reporting, contractor and sub-contractor payment review and much more as per the need for the project at hand
- Assist the senior quantity surveyor pre-and post-contract
To be considered for this role you will need;
- A 2:1 degree in Quantity Surveying
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Strong communication, time management and team working skills
- Up to two years experience in a construction related environment
A salary from £25,000 - £30,000 is expected for this position depending on experience. There is also a generous benefits and reward package on offer also.
For more information on this role and to speak to a member of the team about other job opportunities in NI, get in touch in confidence with a member of the team
Donard recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
Donard recruitment operates as both an employment agency and employment business on behalf of our clients