We keep it real. It’s our personality. People want to have fun … where they dine, and where they work. We see to both. Our customers adore Wendy’s, and we adore them.
We get that everyone has their unique cravings. For that just-right burger. For that great new job. You know what you want, and we’ll embrace that when you work here. Flexibility. Fun. The feeling that you can just be you.
At Wendy’s, we’re one big family. And we’re expanding into the United Kingdom. Bring your real self and let’s do this thing. And have some fun, too.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
What You'll Do
Lead a multi-talented team
Under the leadership of the Restaurant General Manager, you will manage the daily operations and staff of a Wendy’s restaurant with a specific focus on staffing, training and scheduling, all of which will help build and retain a 5-star team.
You will know how to identify 5-Star talent and how to help get the right people in the right places at the right time through effective scheduling. You are also the face of the restaurant to new hires, and crew members’ in-particular will rely on you to teach them how to live Dave’s Legacies."
You will support the Restaurant General Manager in providing coaching and development to the team. Your Restaurant General Manager will look to you to help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the team feels respected and valued.
- You’ll support the Restaurant General Manager in all people and operations areas for a Wendy’s restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and your team members to do it right for our customers every day and night.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food, great service, great everything is what keeps them coming back.
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right, and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro.
- This one’s a no-brainer: you’re key to increasing store sales and profit goals.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience of leading people, even better if you did it in a food service environment.
- 1 year of line operations experience; with demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment.
- 1 year of management experience
- Flexibility to work 45-hour work weeks, must be available all-day parts and days of the week.
You’re willing and able to:
- Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to lift 10-25 kg, as needed.
Our food isn’t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren’t either.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'