Location: St Albans
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Our client is on the lookout for a strong Restaurant Assistant General Manager to join a fantastic growing premium restaurant chain, who serve quality fresh food. They’re looking for a Restaurant Assistant General Manager who has a passion for guest experience and all things food and has the drive to lead a team to continued success. Our client offers excellent progression opportunities for enthusiastic Restaurant General Managers.
- We are looking for leaders who are passionate about guest experience and how we can exceed the very best service, each and every time
- An inspiring and hands-on leader with a great eye for detail
- A love of food and a dedication to delivering great service
- Able to nurture and develop a happy and high performing team
- A highly skilled manager used to achieving great results in a busy, branded restaurant
- With previous experience in a high turnover environment, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader
- You will have the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement effective recommendations
- Your remit will be wide and dynamic, including supporting the GM with setting and achieving commercial targets and inspiring and developing your people
- You’ll need to be energized by the challenge of meeting financial targets and of exploring new commercial opportunities. More than this, we want you to bring fresh ideas to the table and find ways to push our business further forward
- Use your experience to spot commercial opportunities, anticipating the direction the business and our competitors are moving and taking action accordingly
- Motivating and inspiring your team, a passion for people will ensure that the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times
- Involvement with the people development strategy in your store and nurture future talent
- You’ll drive the business from the front in delivering a service people talk about
- Helping to build a culture that’s truly passionate about the needs of our customers
Our client is an authentic chain of premium dining restaurants, they have grown from strength to strength to become one of the most iconic brands on the high street, offering quality food with a focus on amazing guest experience.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Watford, Cheshunt, Enfield, Harlow, Berkhamsted and Tring
KEYWORDS: General Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Hospitality, Catering
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'