Assistant General Manager
In joining Cygnet Health Care, you’ll become part of an inspirational team who are focused on delivering exceptional care in a modern environment alongside staff who care as much about patient outcomes as you.
We’ll support you in working the way you want to, creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and enhance your skills every day.
Create real positive change, in your career and through your care.
In this role you will:
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents. Security levels range between medium secure to rehabilitation services.
Report directly to the General Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the management and functioning allocated department including, but not limited to Catering, Finance, Housekeeping, HR, Security and Training departments.
In addition to these functions, you will undertake project management work, lead on investigations (SUI and HR related) where required, and participate in audit and the development of policies for the smooth running of the hospital as a whole. You will also deputise for the General Manager as requested.We're looking for people who:
- Have first class knowledge of the CQC guidelines and the Mental Health Act
- Have Line management of diverse team
- Have experience of Chairing multi professional meetings
- Have Budgetary management
- Have Minute taking for senior meetings
- Have Project management
- Have In depth knowledge of IT applications including Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
- Are good at Communicating complex messages to a diverse audience
- Have Knowledge of HR processes, including Recruitment, Systems and Personnel File management
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"