Assistant General Manager - Beautiful Destination Gastropub
Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Assistant General Manager looking to continue to develop their career and become a GM of the future.
You will currently already be working within a hospitality environment and will be strongly focused on delivering an exceptional guest service. You will join our existing General Manager, where we will continue to develop your skills and experience.
A group of individual Free Houses, each with their own distinct character in enviable locations across Southern England which offer a delicious and interesting choice of food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
At the pub, you will find great quality food, along with a fine selection of wines and ales.
- Previous experience within a similar role at supervisory level
- Understanding of ordering and stock control
- Cellar management and a Knowledge of real ales
- Good knowledge of promotion & marketing including the use of social media
- Excellent customer service
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Ability to engage with the local community
- Understanding of P&L & controlling costs
- Personal Licence holder - preferred
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities
Basic Salary £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + tips of c. £6,500
- General Manager
- People Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job