Assistant General Manager, Stylish Restaurant Company, West End, Up To £32,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant General Manager to join a well established restaurant company based in the West End. Would you like to be treated as an individual? Would you like to work in an environment where it is easy to do your best every day? Would you like to attend and host food and quality wine and to learn and train others about food & drink?.
This high volume restaurant company is an awesome company to work for, team is everything to them and they will invest in you. They will give you freedom to express your ideas and implement them. A strong working knowledge of fresh food is essential.
You must be a strong leader and a management entrepreneur who has great ambition to progress and create a fun and safe atmosphere.
As an Assistant General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Help assistant in some elements profit & loss accounts
- Training & developing staff at all levels
- Be commercially minded
- Planning, organising and coming up with creative working ideas
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong man management skills
- Be able to think on their feet and come up with conclusive ideas
- Identifying problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- Be able to deal with costs in line with sales
- The Ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar fresh food high volume restaurant background at an Assistant General Manager level
- Be able to work with teams of over 30 staff
- Experienced in table serviced restaurants
- Must be hands on
- Must have some financial experience
- Be able to work in a high demanding environment
- Must have fresh food experience
- Experienced in regular menu changes and liaising with the Head Chef
- Able to instruct clear instructions to the management team and staff members
- Used to being in a customer service high volume restaurant background
- Be proactive and being able to think on their feet
- Used to dealing with different types of clientele with customer service being the top priority
The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills along with the passion and commitment in driving excellent service to the clientele and a proven track record in the fresh food high volume restaurant industry.
If this sounds like the ideal position, please apply below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job