Assistant General Manager - Stylish & Contemporary Restaurant - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join this new and exciting brand within a massive hospitality organisiation as a Assistant General Manager. Offering excellent training and development prospects for an experienced Assistant General Manager who is looking to further their career in this contemporary restaurant dining concept.
Our client is a stylish brand, part of one of the most successful restaurant chains in the country, set in beautiful locations. They are renowned for serving consistently delicious fresh food and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. This reputation makes them appealing to a wide range of customer clientele and has distanced them from their competitors.
Assistant General Manager - Stylish & Contemporary Restaurant - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running and development of this licensed stylish restaurant which focuses strongly on highest standards of food quality. This is a great opportunity for a high calibre Assistant General Manager who has experience of managing a busy restaurant.. The role really does offer the successful applicant the opportunity to manage a leading brand as if it were their own business.
As Assistant General Manager you will be directly responsible for:
- Staff management and development
- Management training
- Champion service excellence throughout the establishment
- Achieving targets set by the General Manager, ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
Assistant General Manager - Stylish & Contemporary Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
As Assistant General Manager you must have:
- Previous bar and food management experience is essential
- People management skills - with the ability to inspire the team
- Financial awareness
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Forward thinking - ability to "think outside of the box"
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Passionate about being a key figure in the community
- Financial reporting including stock management and reconciliation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'