Assistant General Manager - Amazing Health Club
22k-24k + Bonus (dependent on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity working for a fantastic health in Chiswick. This an opportunity to join a very exciting health club chain who are going rapidly. They are are modern, stylish and have a very slick model.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant General Manager who will bring experience and passion to a company that will provide you with constant support.
The club is filled with brand new/state of the art equipment and offers everything from cardio and weighted machines and a full range of free weights and functional equipment. The role of a General Manager is multi-faceted and you will have full responsibility for your club and all that it entails. You would also be involved in the open and closure and procedures of the facility. There are some areas that are extremely important and are areas that all our successful General Managers have in abundance, such as:
- People Management - you’ll need to inspire your team, develop them, lead them and create an environment where they can be awesome.
- Sales - you’ll need to ensure you are driving sales, training your team, leading by example and giving them the opportunity to be successful
- Standards - you’ll need high standards and a willingness to accept only the best of yourself and your team.
There are some skills that are extremely important and are essential for being a successful General Manager:
- People management and leadership skills
- Sales and marketing
- High quality customer service
- Systematic and well organised
- Clear communication skills; Logical and consistent
- Business planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job