Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit Assistant Food Law Advisors for our client in the Surrey area.
Working for a leading Food & Beverage advisory business, your main job purpose will be to help clients consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To develop, maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget. To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by line manager.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects.
- An understanding / knowledge of food law in relation to commercial, enforcement or policy setting would be an advantage
- Well-developed communication skills
To join the International team, Language Skills are essential (Spanish, German, French, Polish)
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'